cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userru8fa1tBcs
Constellation

Re: ice maker stopped samsung model RF263BEAESR fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have the same issue.  please let me know about this claim..

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your ice maker.  Please provide me with your complete model code and serial number to the private message link provided below, and I will be glad to look into this matter for you.

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking to see if you still needed assistance.

userSPcpyofqT1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone find the link to the class action law suit?

userQGWe3UJQZx
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let me know about a class action link. My icemaker is frozen and reset does not help. In the past two years had a Galaxy Note 5 over heat and die, replaced a Samsung exploding washing machine, had the igniter replaced on the Samsung gas oven, (which now thumps like it's going to explode), and now the icemaker in the refrigerator bought at same time has frozen solid. Lowes salesman told us he discourages anyone from buying Samsung appliances because of their poor service record and there is nobody in West Virginia that will work on them. When our oven went out they sent a repair man from Ohio.

I'm trying to love Samsung, but they ain't helping me out!

userQjkq4IWdNs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. Mine actually jammed and punched a hole through the ice maker...

Now the ice maker does not work at all and the RESET switch does not seem to do anything either. My one year warranty just ended and I would really like to avoid getting involved in a class action lawsuit. 

Can anybody from Samsung help?

- Cory

userm40Mkg94r9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm getting no chime and nothing at all is happening when I hit the reset button.   I'm tired of this already and we have had this fridge for 2 months...

No ice, no reset.   What to do now?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user20DF8nGfUG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here. bought 12/2016. came down one morning and water all over.  can't get ice maker open, appears solid ice in it. tried hair dryer for 20 minutes to no avail. samsung opened a ticket however the trip charge is $200 and parts if needed would be $200.  sorry, not paying up to $400 for ice on a part that has known issues.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user20DF8nGfUG   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.