cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Contributor

Re: RF28HFEDBSR/AA Ice Maker Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The number you provided is the model code, not the serial number. We have for private messages to obtain private information such as the serial number in cases where repairs are needed or recommended. If the unit is out of warranty, we cannot guarantee coverage.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list.  Samsung RF23J9011SR.  Doing the same exact stuff just after 2 years old!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me as well.  So frustrating!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an obvious long term issue for which Samsung refuses to take responsibility.  I had a non-Samsung repair person out who reported that he sees a ton of these ice makers.  The solution is to replace the entire ice maker and fix a seal (that leaky seal lets warm air in and thus melts ice and clogs the system with melted/refrozen ice). I've agreed to be part of a class action suit and hope you will too.  see link below.  This is a wide spread issue.  

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sign me up for the lawsuit! I have contacted KSG

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome.  I will be calling them tomorrow to join the lawsuit.  I have had all of these same problems everyone else is having and finally someone had enough and is doing something about it!!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And another one down!!!  Under 1 year old and my ice maker is giving the same symptoms as on previous postings.

did anyone notice Samsung isn't responding anymore?   Hmmmmmmmm

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very interested in a lawsuit as well!!! $2400 and its garbage

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you tell me how to find info on joining the lawsuit?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every time I try to post a link it gets deleted. Just google Kohn Swift Samsung lawsuit. Fill out a brief questionnaire giving them your info and that’s all there is to it. If a settlement is ever reached you’ll be notified.