JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

(Topic created on: 6/13/19 11:31 AM)
joeydonuts
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This happens occasionally, I usually pull out the ice bucket and re-insurt and it starts producing.

This time it won't start, it's been two days.

I can't find the reset button.

model RF263BEAESR

Thanks

1,833 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just checking in to see if you would still like to have a service set up.

0 Likes
T-Square
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

NOT SURE ABOUT SERVICE, WHO’s PAYING?

T-Square
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

YES YES YES!

I WAS TOLD PREVIOUSLY THAT IT WOULD BE DONE.   I entered all information and have no idea where it is.  PLEASE tell me where to enter requested information. This site is very difficult to navigate, not sure if that is by design.

Thanks,

T-Square

0 Likes
Annielou
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have the same problem and tried everything. We got ours at Best Buy also.

userNWyPhU48Zf
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have exactly the same problem, I will join the class action lawsuit, it seems like hundreds of people have the same issue with those Samsungs refrigerators,  mine is the Samsung RF28HMEDBSR ....The Ice machine freezes over at least 1-2 times a month. It stops making ice and has to be chiseled out.  I will never buy a Samsung product again , they should do a recall and fix them for free.

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Please send a private message with your serial number so I may look into this. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userKC9nyiZEpE
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can you help me too please?  My ice maker freezes up constantly!  Very disappointed.  

userSvT3a6RcjR
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Our Samsung French Door refrigertor ice maker stopped working a month ago.  The ice gets stuck on the ejection fingers which push ice out of freezer tray into ice holding tray.  I have to pull/ remove the ice making unit out of the refrigerator to extract the stuck ice out of the freezer tray.  The ice maker then works for two days before it freezes up againg.  We purchased Feb 28, 2017 and the refrigerator is out of warranty.   Shame on Samsung for selling a bad designed icemaker that breaks after two years.  You should stand behind your products.

userr0zFTsjn7W
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We are having the same issue with model RF263BEAESR.

0 Likes
Samsung_x0kbfzP
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ensure you have a good seal.

0 Likes