Constellation

Re: RF263BEAESG ice maker freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue as everyone else!

userkMdvqaI0HZ
Constellation

RF28JBEDBSG freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, could I please have the link to submit a private message to a Samsung technician about my refrigerator repeatedly freezing up? Thank you. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF28JBEDBSG freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkMdvqaI0HZ You can send a private message here Smiley Happy

userIIwTfKTGuZ
Constellation

Ice maker in bottom freezer no working. RF323TEDBSR YEAR 2012. Does not have ice build up. Parts mov

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 2012 Samsung fridge with  freezer on bottom. Two ice makers. One in fridge part works fine. One in bottom isn’t working. No ice build up. Parts move freely. RF323TEDBSR. Any ideas?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ice maker in bottom freezer no working. RF323TEDBSR YEAR 2012. Does not have ice build up. Pa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIIwTfKTGuZ I would suggest you try these troubleshooting steps and see if they work for you. If they don't fix the issue you're experiencing, the fridge would need to be serviced and you can locate a service center in your area by clicking on this link

userEtAr905qOL
Constellation

Ice Maker Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have model RF.SC.2.2. Serial number <Hidden>. 

The  water cubed crush controller will not let you switch it from cubed. Stays on that 24/7. On top if that, is making little to no ice. Looks frozen. Have tried unplugging and turning off Icemaker.  

usermWQJWYhDPT
Constellation

Just seal around the ice maker box .

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just seal around the ice maker box .

Highlighted
Samsung_DtNyidQ
Astronaut

Maybe the solenoid is going bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe the solenoid is going bad

userU5Xn7UNj4n
Constellation

RF263BEAESG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ice maker freezing up...water in bottom of frig compartment.

3 year old frig.

Evaporator system on left inside wall below ice maker there is a bulge.

Expensive no good for anything frigerator.

Why are so many people haing issues with Samsung refrigerators?

I beleive cheap made/flood market...high profits!

greensled
Constellation

Model RS25H5111WW/AA Not making ice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday our ice maker stopped making ice altogether. I have made sure the "ice off" is not illuminated, checked for ice blockages, and hit the blue reset button. The button produces a chime but nothing else happens. I hear no motors whirring, no water flows into the ice maker. I have had refrigerators in the past with ice in the water line, and wonder if this is the issue? My water filter was recently replaced and have excellent water flow when I want to get water. Is there a seperate water line for the ice maker that is blocked? Is the valve for the ice maker not opening to allow water into the ice maker?