Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3dIsWniJXi
Asteroid

Re: RF23J9011SR/AA ice maker issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I emailed you a picture of the model number and the tag that is on the refrigerator

did you get it ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3dIsWniJXi, we didn't see the images, but you can send us a private message to the link here and attach the image there if you like. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user3dIsWniJXi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have tried numerous times to reset using the button 

I get a couple cubes but it never keeps making ice 

useriMHIWEc8oH
Constellation

RF28R7201SR Freezer not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung RF266AEBP and the freezer stopped working. Refrigerator is completely fine but the freezer died all of a sudden. I lost quite a bit of breastmilk for my 2 month old baby.

userIyz0SOpieN
Constellation

Refrigerator model# RF267ABRS ice maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The ice maker does not work and there is slush/water all over my fridge, it’s constantly leaking. How do I go about fixing this issue? 

Samsung_H0OqfHw
Astronaut

You should call simeone's or wherever you're at call some...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should call simeone's or wherever you're at call someone to fix it look up the model and look up the problems

userIyz0SOpieN
Constellation

Re: You should call simeone's or wherever you're at call some...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well does Samsung have someone that they can come look at it? I don’t understand why I should pay out of my pocket when this seems to be an issue with every Samsung fridge. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: You should call simeone's or wherever you're at call some...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userw5vPp3PBh9
Constellation

FROZEN ICE MAKER - Model # RF23M8090SR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker on my new SAMSUNG fridge keeps freezing up. Ice maker drawer will not come out, ice will not despense, ice has always been wet and chunky. This has become a serious issue and has been a waste of time and money. I have turned the ice maker off each time for 24 hours = no result. I have put the fridge in a defrost mode = and the ice maker eventually freezes again. The wheels do not touch the ground in the front, and it is leveld so the front is slight higher then the back. What keeps causing these issues??   I have had to result to unpluging the entire refirdgerator 4 times total and had to chuck all my food inorder to get the ice maker working again. On top of that, water has continuously leaked out the front door and onto my floor. Enough is enough.   Almost everyone with a samsung fridge with the same design ice maker is having these issues...  The model I have is a: 

Model # RF23M8090SR/AA

Serial # <hidden>

THANKS,

TOM

Highlighted
user44br7D4vOo
Asteroid

Re: FROZEN ICE MAKER - Model # RF23M8090SR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I posted my fix here: 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen-and-Family-Hub/My-Ice-Maker-Fix-Water-Pressure/m-p/72764...

Water leaking from the ice maker was a big problem for me as well.  I kept folded paper towels in the fridge to catch the water.  When I decreased the water flow pressure all the issues went away.

I'm hoping a lot of people will give this a try and report back if it was sucessful but it will take some time to hear back the results.  My fridge is still going without ice build up or water leaking.

Let us know if this worked!