cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWQ7KRa0pJL
Constellation

Re: ice maker stopped samsung model RF263BEAESR fridge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are having the same issue with our 2 year old French Door refrigerator.freezer.  We also purchased a Samsung, cooktop, oven, microwave and TV.  So disappointed that this has been a known issue!  The model RF23M8070FR/AA

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWQ7KRa0pJL, for assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userF7IZpQIxWE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the most expensive appliance we've ever purchased, and has been the most disappointing.  I'd rather have the ice maker removed to make room for old-fashioned ice trays.  Even when it works, it is pathetically slow at making/dispensing ice.  No more Samsung kitchen appliances for us.

userXi74BLFAtT
Constellation

Ice Maker Freezing Over

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker keeps freezing over. This started about 6 months ago (when the unit was still within warranty), and samsung sent someone out to fix it. Unfortunately, it has started again. The unit is now out of warranty, and is only 2 years old. It won't make ice and the product does not fuction as intended. 

usercxkb7Lr0A5
Constellation

Not a good refrigerator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We bought a Samsung refrigerator in August 2017. Model number RF23M8070SG/AA. This refrigerator icemaker has frozen up numerous times and is now frozen solid. We can't even get the ice bin out to try to defrost! Then on top of that the auto refill pitcher has stopped working and the "on" "off" indicators for it just flash! Never ever going to purchase a Samsung appliance again! So disappointed! 

userMestDUFuIQ
Astronaut

RF23J9011SR/AA trying to defrost the ice maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm attempting to defrost my  RF23J9011SR/AA.  The freezer shows -5 and the fridge temp at 69, is this defrosting?  I'd love to not have to empty the entire thing for the ice maker.  I cannot get the ice maker bucket out though.  I have someone coming tomorrow, but I'm supposed to have this defrosted in advance.

Does anyone have clear directions for fridge only defrost?  The manual and site are awful regarding this (and defrost in general).

Thanks!

userARhbTtwC6b
Constellation

Model Rf28jbedbsg French door refrigerator. ice maker issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Rf28jbedbsg French door refrigerator. The freezer makes a terrible noise, won’t dispense ice and I am unable to

remove the ice master to see inside to find out what is going on. I’ve tried lifting and pulling as I’ve seen in 1000 videos. Apparently this is a goof on Samsung’s manufacturing. It could be frozen . Not sure

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Model Rf28jbedbsg French door refrigerator. ice maker issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot.

userHqWV0LqZV8
Constellation

Re: Model Rf28jbedbsg French door refrigerator. ice maker issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issues as everyone else.   We have to defrost the ice maker every couple weeks.  I have model RF23J9011

userVrBrd95z39
Astronaut

My fridge model #:RF263BEAESG/AA WORKS FINE BESIDES...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker/water bottle filler is useless. I can't see why it isn't working either. it has worked in the past yet we can not get it to work. Is there a possibility of some filter clogged we can replace? Wiring that could have been short ciruted or some other type of issue? Everything else in the fridge works fine except that.  Please help. There is a red grid with what looks like a water droplet on the screen of the door as well.