Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Refrigerator model RF261BEAESR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please try the troubleshooting listed here: Link

userroLGo55hUS
Astronaut

Ice maker is not making ice again

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I had never purchased a Samsung refrigerator. For the 3rd time in 2 years I am once again without ice and this time I can’t even get the tray to come out. Something is jamming it up and won’t pull out. I am so disgusted. Thankfully I purchased the extended warranty. When I called for a service call they wanted to walk me through the process to try and fix on my own. Told them I know the procedure and it didn’t fix the problem. I will never again purchase a Samsung product!!!!!

useraCBBZOD5zL
Constellation

RF28HMEDBSG ice maker frosted over

JUMP TO SOLUTION

had to defost ice maker to get it to work.  Since it is out of warranty that will only come out with a charge.  Samsung needs to correct to problem

userhRlgZwNnGO
Constellation

RF28HDEDTSR/AA REFRIGERATOR "SURPRISE - ICE MAKER ISSUES"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The ice maker may have worked for 2 or 3 months after we first got this refrigerator, but has not worked since.  We have tried for months to try to contact someone at the Samsung service department.  We have recently tried email.  We receive an email a day from them, usually late afternoon, telling us more information is needed.  Today they started from the beginning again and started asking us for information we have already submitted.  I just need to know what parts to order and get them ordered.  I understand there is a class action lawsuit involving this refrigerator. Is this the best route to go?  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF28HDEDTSR/AA REFRIGERATOR "SURPRISE - ICE MAKER ISSUES"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

userhRlgZwNnGO
Constellation

Re: RF28HDEDTSR/AA REFRIGERATOR "SURPRISE - ICE MAKER ISSUES"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A solution has not been obtained.

userN4OYE7VcP6
Astronaut

refrigerator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too would like to join the ongoing complaints about samsung refrigerators.  We paid $2200 in 2014 for this refrigerator and we've had nothing but trouble.  We have defrosted the ice maker so many times, that we finally disabled it and bought an icemachine that we use to make ice independant of the refrigerator and we fill the dispensor in the fridge.  If that isn't annoying enough, we are defrosting the entire refrigerator for probably the fourth time since we bought it because the fan is hitting ice and making a horrible noise.  A tech fixed a thermostat a few years ago and we thought we were good, but here we go again.  It sounds like a helicopter is landing in our kitchen! Thank God for our small Worldpool refrigerator in our basement and our Kenmore freezer from the 70s because that's where we store our food when our Samsung needs to be fixed.  I know things are not made to last 20 years anymore, but less than 5 is unacceptable! I am so disgusted with this purchase and I will never again buy another!

Highlighted
userCQauaOdeTV
Constellation

RS25J500DSR refrigerator not making ice nor dispensing water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help!  I bought the refrigerator on 3/29/2018 and it's already messing up.  The ice despensor had completely stopped making ice and the water despensor harfkh works either.  Tried resetting it and checked all the lines.  Nothing is working Smiley Sad 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RS25J500DSR refrigerator not making ice nor dispensing water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

May I have the serial number of the unit as well? Have you already tried resetting the ice maker? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userCQauaOdeTV
Constellation

Re: RS25J500DSR refrigerator not making ice nor dispensing water

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have.