cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Water Leak from Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you find out how to fix this issue? Water leaking into to door? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

RF30KMEDBSR Ice Maker Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ice maker stopped making crushed ice about 4 weeks ago regardless of setting on 'crushed' or 'cubed'. Now it is grinding and only producing a little cubed ice.  This refrigerator is only a few months old.

Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator Model RF23J9011SR/AA ice maker issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased this fridge around May/June 2016 and within a year the ice maker started having issues. It would freeze up, stop making ice, etc... I have since just turned it off and have started looking for recalls, but seeing all of these posts really are discouraging. I have never spent so much on an appliance and to have problems so soon on a brand that I have always used is quite disappointing. Even after reading about the class action suit on the previous year models I would have thought that they would have resolved the issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator Model RF23J9011SR/AA ice maker issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with ours. Started over a year ago, but just now hearing about the lawsuit. Has anyone reached out feom

samsung for a fix?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have started having the same ice freeze over problem on my RF23J9011SR delivered end of Feb.

@SamsungJam wrote:

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

2017 installed end of March 2017.  Anybody have a solution?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userilhMrY7BFA Is the unit properly leveled? Have you tried defrosting the unit and resetting the ice maker?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I reached out and they came and replaced all parts free of charge Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my RF23J9011SG/AA - purchased April 2018, and had this issue happen twice already. It sounds like this is going to just get worse.

Really mixed messages from samsung - i talked to support today and they said sorry can't help my fridge doesnt have an issue - yet there are 100s of posts about my unit having this issue. Other people are saying techs have a new bulletin and there is a solution, that is beind done free of charage.

Very poor customer communication.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue for me... purchased in 2017, nothing but issues, frozen over ice maker. Spent $250 8/28/18 on repair labor and here I am again in 2019 with no ice. Where is the class action lawsuit? I want to join in.