Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userZX8ugXdzlP
Constellation

French Door Refrigerator RF263BEAESR Freezing Up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Refrigerator worked for a couple years before it started freezing up. Ice maker will stop working every couple of weeks. Then we run the rapid defrost but it does not completely melt in the back. We defrost two or three times. This is once or twice a month now. Ridiculous!! 

userYx27aaK3W5
Constellation

Rf23m8070sr/aa ice maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had my fridge almost 2 years. 1st issue was constant ice blocks in the ice maker. Tech came out to seal unit and it was working great until the last 3 months. Now it seems to make ice very slow. Maybe 2 trays a day.  It will dump a tray if I press the reset button but im lucky if I get another tray in the next 24hrs. We have tried turning the ice maker off for 24 hrs to see if that would help.  Nope... nothing.... What family  uses just 2 trays of ice a day. If anyone has had any luck with service calls please share. After spending over $2k for this and it being less that 2 yrs old I am very frustrated and hesitant to have another tech come out. We have a full house of samsung products but this will be our last. 

user7yY6EeEUqv
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 3 year old refrigerator model RF28HFEDTSR/AA ser# 065P43AG800498V

ice maker freezes up contacted Samsung out of warranty. Repair facility said know issue and Samsung repair kit. Total 314.00 to repair 3 year fridge???? Also have 2 year old dryer quit heating

I am done with Samsung Appliances and will make sure I communicate to all not to buy

known issues and customers left hanging with new appliances that need repairs way sooner than any I have ever owned

HCNThree
Constellation

Icemaker Issues - Freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same freezing and icing issues with my Samsung refrigerator as mentioned in many previous posts. I have seen the service bulletins on the issues and would like someone to contact me so we can get our components replaced and the problem fixed. My model is RF28HMEDBBC/AA. I can provide a serial number via private message when ready. Thank you!

userWDdyStKgk3
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker line keeps freezing. How can I fix this. Model  RF260BEAESR. 

Samsung_PgQQKjX
Astronaut

Re: Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a blow dryer to melt the frozen ice in the ice maker. Put a paper towel down in the ice maker and melt all visible ice. Clear out the ice that's stuck on the top right where the ice drops and give it time to reset. Works everytime, I've have to do it every 6-8 weeks probably.

userLeKGFWUs86
Constellation

ice Maker frozen over

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another complaint on the four door flex refrigerator It is from 11/16. SN RF23J011SR/AA.  Ours has been freezing up for months and we just found out it’s going to cost us to fix an issue that Samsung is aware of their defect. 

So frustrated. We have several of your products and now we will phase them out. We only support companies that stand behind their products.

userOIhSFZXXfS
Constellation

Re: Samaung top load washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

here is a pic of the model#20190920_203755.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samaung top load washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you tell me when this was purchased? Please provide the following information:

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 

If you can provide a copy of the purchase receipt, this would be helpful.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user328yvz7dqP
Astronaut

Ice makers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Two years old and has melted. Samsung is ignoring me after two of there repair men have said it can’t be repaired