Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7yY6EeEUqv
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 3 year old refrigerator model RF28HFEDTSR/AA ser# 065P43AG800498V

ice maker freezes up contacted Samsung out of warranty. Repair facility said know issue and Samsung repair kit. Total 314.00 to repair 3 year fridge???? Also have 2 year old dryer quit heating

I am done with Samsung Appliances and will make sure I communicate to all not to buy

known issues and customers left hanging with new appliances that need repairs way sooner than any I have ever owned

Highlighted
HCNThree
Constellation

Icemaker Issues - Freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same freezing and icing issues with my Samsung refrigerator as mentioned in many previous posts. I have seen the service bulletins on the issues and would like someone to contact me so we can get our components replaced and the problem fixed. My model is RF28HMEDBBC/AA. I can provide a serial number via private message when ready. Thank you!

userWDdyStKgk3
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ice maker line keeps freezing. How can I fix this. Model  RF260BEAESR. 

Samsung_PgQQKjX
Astronaut

Re: Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a blow dryer to melt the frozen ice in the ice maker. Put a paper towel down in the ice maker and melt all visible ice. Clear out the ice that's stuck on the top right where the ice drops and give it time to reset. Works everytime, I've have to do it every 6-8 weeks probably.

userLeKGFWUs86
Constellation

ice Maker frozen over

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another complaint on the four door flex refrigerator It is from 11/16. SN RF23J011SR/AA.  Ours has been freezing up for months and we just found out it’s going to cost us to fix an issue that Samsung is aware of their defect. 

So frustrated. We have several of your products and now we will phase them out. We only support companies that stand behind their products.

userOIhSFZXXfS
Constellation

Re: Samaung top load washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

here is a pic of the model#20190920_203755.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samaung top load washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you tell me when this was purchased? Please provide the following information:

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 

If you can provide a copy of the purchase receipt, this would be helpful.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user328yvz7dqP
Astronaut

Ice makers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Two years old and has melted. Samsung is ignoring me after two of there repair men have said it can’t be repaired

userpHrOQwWvdB
Astronaut

Ice Maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Samsung refrigerator that has the ice maker issue that freezes up. I have had to use a hair dryer every month to defrost the ice maker to get it to work. I read that everyone had this problem and there was no fix. Samsung would only send a third party repair service to change out the guts of the ice maker and it would start freezing up again. It finally stopped working all together and I called and the service person said that my hair dryer caused the side of the frig to warp and they could not repair the icemaker. Samsung says this is my fault and will not provide any resolution. I had to defrost to use the ice maker because Samsung had manufacturing issues. There is a class action lawsuit but Samsung will not provide any assistance to me even though I have lived with this faulty ice maker for over 4 years now having to defrost it every month. They say it is my fault. I will not buy anything from Samsung in the future. No phones, no appliances. They do not support their products or their customers.

userD0ejs1MPtE
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator Ice Maker Issues (All Models)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only thing that works is just wrong!!

Once a week my ice stops dumping,I have to take out the bin chisel ice cubes out of the drop and then scrape all the ice off, then it works for a bit.

Also water constantly drips out of the ice maker onto the door below.

This is ridiculous.

I want this fixed!!

This frig is less than a year old and my old frig was 25 yrs old and still works like a charm. 

I am comopletely regretting going with Samsung.