cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: FROZEN ICE MAKER - Model # RF23M8090SR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why do you always need the serial #? There are literally over 1000 online questions with this same issue and everyone provides the model #. Can you just post a freakin' solution??

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: FROZEN ICE MAKER - Model # RF23M8090SR/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Icemaker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF263BEAESG/AA.  Our icemaker stopped working a few months ago.  There is no frost build up and I have attempted to remove the cover and press the reset button with no noise being made whether it be a beep, chime or start up noise.  Any other suggestions?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Refrigerator model # rf263Teaesg

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a Samsung french door, freezer at the bottom refrigerator two years ago spent almost $3000 expecting it to last me a long time.. had the repair men out here five times while I still had the warranty to work on ice makers and it not working properly. Now the freezer and bottom ice maker went out, then not a week later the refrigerator and top ice maker went out...I will never own another one..I'm telling everyone I know and on social media not to bother with Samsung refrigerators you're just waiting your money...

Highlighted
Constellation

Ice maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Rf23 stopped making ice reset couple of times nothing, did manual defrost nothing, changed ice maker nothing, any ideas besides getting a different refrigerator 

Highlighted
Constellation

Ice maker freezes up every two weeks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been on many sites and all of  the French 4 door models have issues with the ice maker freezing up every 2 weeks and you have to use a hair dryer to defrost.  There should be a recall on this!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

French Door Refrigerator RF263BEAESR Freezing Up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Refrigerator worked for a couple years before it started freezing up. Ice maker will stop working every couple of weeks. Then we run the rapid defrost but it does not completely melt in the back. We defrost two or three times. This is once or twice a month now. Ridiculous!! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Rf23m8070sr/aa ice maker

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had my fridge almost 2 years. 1st issue was constant ice blocks in the ice maker. Tech came out to seal unit and it was working great until the last 3 months. Now it seems to make ice very slow. Maybe 2 trays a day.  It will dump a tray if I press the reset button but im lucky if I get another tray in the next 24hrs. We have tried turning the ice maker off for 24 hrs to see if that would help.  Nope... nothing.... What family  uses just 2 trays of ice a day. If anyone has had any luck with service calls please share. After spending over $2k for this and it being less that 2 yrs old I am very frustrated and hesitant to have another tech come out. We have a full house of samsung products but this will be our last. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 3 year old refrigerator model RF28HFEDTSR/AA ser# 065P43AG800498V

ice maker freezes up contacted Samsung out of warranty. Repair facility said know issue and Samsung repair kit. Total 314.00 to repair 3 year fridge???? Also have 2 year old dryer quit heating

I am done with Samsung Appliances and will make sure I communicate to all not to buy

known issues and customers left hanging with new appliances that need repairs way sooner than any I have ever owned

Highlighted
Constellation

Icemaker Issues - Freezing up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same freezing and icing issues with my Samsung refrigerator as mentioned in many previous posts. I have seen the service bulletins on the issues and would like someone to contact me so we can get our components replaced and the problem fixed. My model is RF28HMEDBBC/AA. I can provide a serial number via private message when ready. Thank you!