cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: RF28HFEDBSR/AA Ice Maker Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The crazy thing is...SAMSUNG has know about this issue for 3-4 years and has done nothing.  I'm hoping to convince lawyers to begin a civil suite since there are tens of thousands of us with this problem!  For now, lets do our part by leaving reviews on every site we can:  Best Buy, Lowes. Home Depot. etc.  We need to help others not suffer the same loss we have.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This should not be...and not normal...If Samsung is making products that need to be trouble shooted every 6 months there's something wrong.  I am beyond frustrated with our ice maker.  After using a blow dryer on it... it's now not making ice.  I am going the fashion way buying ice cube trays and I won't buy another Samsung appliance again. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same thing.  The ice maker continues to freeze over.  We are out of warranty and gone for a year.  Now the fridge part is not cooling correctly.  It was sold based on largest ice maker.  They didn't bother saying it was also the slowest.   I will never purchase a Samsung anything ever again!   It's the Florida lemon law, you need to replace my refrigerator.

@ahv51 wrote:

When we purchased the refrigerator we also purchased an extended warranty.  We haven't had to pay for any service yet.  As for the issue we are having, the technicians have told us there is nothing to repair just continue every 6 months to empty the appliance, turn power off to it for 24 hours to unfreeze the water supply line, turn the power back on and put all the food back once temperatures are restored.  We then wait 24 hours for ice.  Reminds me of old days before frost free when we had to defrost the refrigerator.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have samo problem ice maker don’t work at all 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh my goodness i thought it was just us with this issue but now i see that we are not the only ones. Sign me up also against Samsung! Will never buy a samsung electronics ever again we people need take samsung to the court.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why you somsung don’t want fix the problem with ice maker we have 7319 people complain 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our 2016 Samsung ice maker is doing the same thing. So it's clear to me this has been a long term problem with Samsung and they don't seem to care about fixing it. I urge everyone here to do as i and go FTC.GOV and file a consumer complaint with the federal trade commission. With enough complaints they may file a class action lawsuit against Samsung on our behalf. All of us paid a lot of money for something that clearly has a factory flaw.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Agree. We need to speak out! Samsung is not standing behind this faulty product
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I would have known this prior to buying it I definitely would not have purchased it!