cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refridgerator freezer not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  I would like to look into this.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGpa3H4aT46
Constellation

Re: Refridgerator freezer not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had been still trying to resolve this issue and its been such a long time, its not moving anywhere. Taking the conversation private should only be done if you are seriously trying to solve the matter as quiick as possible asking for personal details. Not to hide the issue completely.

People should understand how refrigderator is a integral part of everyday living and without it functioning properly how difficult it is. If they dont understand that, they shouldnt be making that appliance.

userg5ozmPIdT5
Astronaut

RF263BEAESR/AA Ice maker makes ice. Not dispensing.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My refrigerator’s ice maker is making ice. However, it will not dispense. Please help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RF263BEAESR/AA Ice maker makes ice. Not dispensing.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps here: Ice maker is not dispensing any ice

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfbRQGzEeYC
Constellation

New Freezer not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just bought French door w 2 drawer flex zone fridge.  Fridge works great. Freezer is not working   It’s says -8 for almost a day but is less cold than fridge and all food is thawed     Pls help ASAP 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New Freezer not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfbRQGzEeYC Was the fridge professionally installed? Have you contacted the retailer to have them come out and look to see what's going on?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfbRQGzEeYC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it was.   And not yet 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfbRQGzEeYC With you just having gotten it installed and whatnot, I suggest giving them a call and having someone come look at it. 

userG7YQfcx0Gm
Constellation

Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Worst ice maker design.  Always freezing up.  May be able to get around 3 glasses of ice on a good day unless it freezes in which case you don’t know until you are completely out of ice.  Will not purchase another Samsung.  My daughter has a different model and has a freezing issue as well.  Will stick with Whirlpool in the future!

userWYYlLz3xjq
Constellation

Re: Ice maker freezing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. It appears there is a gap between the side wall and the ice maker which allows cool moist air from the refrigerator to enter. Thus we get a block of ice around the ice cube well. I am trying to find some type of insulated tape to run the length of the ice maker bottom along the refrigerator wall. No luck to this point. Also wanting white, so its not obnoxious when you are in the fridge.