Constellation

Re: My ice maker is frozen shut... it is full of ice and I cannot remove it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

RF28jbedbsg/Aa

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am including some more information regarding your concern. Will you please also send a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Ice bucket is stuck or has a block of ice

useri3eIGtcaaD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes mine also!!

userhsYSdVWirM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is very disappointing, I have 6 Samsung TVs, Samsung microwave, Samsung washer and dryer, 3 tablets, note 9 and just ordered note 10, and willing to leave all Samsung products because service, support, and standards are not up to par. My ice maker just like everyone started acting up and now my ice maker is frozen shut and not producing ice. I need immediate help and attention, Samsung make this right or u will lose one of your most loyal customers. 

model #RF28HMEDBSR/AA

userw4YrZLrkYS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.

Model # RF28JBEDBSG/AA   

S/N # <HIDDEN>

And yes is properly leveled.

@SamsungGill wrote:

Please provide the full model code so that we can best assist. Is the unit properly level?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userw4YrZLrkYS I would be delighted to look into this! Mind shooting me a private message with the following:

Full Name: 
Street address: 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Place of Purchase:

ChrissieJT
Constellation

I've had this problem so many times and eventually the ic...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had this problem so many times and eventually the ice maker stopped making ice. I'm not sure what model you have but I have the 4 door model where the bottom right section can be converted to a fridge or freezer, and we've had it under 2 years now. I ended up calling Samsung 1- I found out that the reason there could be ice forming around the ice maker is because it wasn't leveled properly, if you look under the fridge in the front there are 2 wheels that SHOULD NOT be touching the floor. The Samsung rep emailed me the instructions to level it correctly. 2 - during this conversation the Samsung rep checked the serial number of the fridge and found that the ice maker actually had a recall on it and it was literally just replaced yesterday, free of charge due to the recall so you might want to call Samsung and have them check your serial number. Before all this, dealing with the ice i was having to hold warm towels to the ice and chisel it off of the ice maker. Good luck, I hope you get this resolved! 😊

clmmcneil5728
Constellation

Re: I've had this problem so many times and eventually the ic...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They just asked for my serial #.  I guess I need to empty the fridge allowing ice to melt and the adjust the legs too.  I saw that as a solution in other posts.  I’m not Wonder Woman so I’ll need to get help with the heavy part....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon,
I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you are still in need of assistance?

gsanta
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a bad icemaker.  A thin layer of water was frozen in the bottom of the bucket, freezing and cracking the bucket on the bottom.  I cleaned out the bucket yesterday, and today when I took out the bucket a puddle of water poured out onto the floor.  I'm guessing there is a crack somewhere that is allowing water to drip into the bucket and freeze there.  How do I get this fixed?

Model: FR25HMEDBBC