cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8JBczhyXpK
Astronaut

Refrigerator/Ice Maker issues

I've had refrigerator model RF24FSEDBSR for abut 4 years and have had nothing but problems with it.  I love the design, but have had the repairman out twice, once for the refrigerator freezing everything, then for it being too hot, and it WASN'T because I had it set at the wrong temperature.

Also, the ice maker NEVER works like it's designed to, barely makes any ice, and it leaks.  My 20+ year old refrigerator in the garage works better than this one.  I have also heard that it is common for people to have problems with these Samsung icemakers and that they don't have a solution.  Probably because in my model the ice maker is in the refrigerator (not the freezer)... Probably why it gets frosted over and doesn't work.  I'm convinced Samsung doesn't care - which is just rude because I supported you by buying your product!

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator/Ice Maker issues

We are sorry to hear about that, could you send me a private message with your full model number and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.