cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user83vYDGfVwL
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator Model RF23J9011SR/AA ice maker issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my rf23j9011sr/aa. Is there a fix, yet?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing problems with your ice maker, the first thing to try is to reset the ice maker. There is a test button on the ice maker. Press and hold the test button until you hear a chime (which may take up to 10 seconds). If there is no chime, power off the fridge by turning off the circuit breaker or unplugging the fridge for 2 minutes and then try again.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JAM20
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my Samsung 4 door flex refrigerator in June 2016 and the warranty expired in June 2017.  Around September 2017 I started experiencing issues with the ice maker not producing any ice because it would freeze over.  It started as a periodic issue and now every couple of weeks I'm having to remove the icemaker bucket and chisel away the ice that is encapsulating the icemaker.  Then when it starts producing ice again, the ice is wet and I have water dripping from the ice dispenser.   I've seen numerous complaints from other owners with the same icemaker problems and I can't believe that Samsung has yet to take ownership of this design flaw and provide the requisite repairs.  This is very disappointing and frustrating to say the least.  Does anyone know of any open class action lawsuits pertaining to this icemaker issue?     

usermm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too  am having this problem.  Has anyone gotten any solution for this?  Samsungs response is totally unacceptable!  2 years for a refrigerator is ridiculous.

Greenvilleuser
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issues and need help.  I am very frustrated at this point!