cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userufVCH15OIZ
Constellation

Refrigerator Not Cooling

Need help with my 4-door flex zone refrigerator. Model Number RF28K9380SR.  It is right at 3 years old.  Noticed a humming noise late last week. After consulting the manual, I noticed that it was right up against the wall and moved it away from the wall. Humming stopped (apparently though it completely stopped running!)  Last night came home to water leaking out of water/ice dispenser. This morning I noticed the fridge did not seem cool and the stuff in the freezer was thawing out.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator Not Cooling

We are sorry to hear about this. Are you seeing any errors or messages on the display?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userufVCH15OIZ
Constellation

None so far.  Is there a way for us to do something to get an error code, like run a diagnostic?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The diagnostics are fairly complex. You can get them from the service manual, which is available from www.samsungparts.com. If you will send the serial number to this PM Link, we can check for any available warranty status.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.