My refrigerator model: RF18HFENBSR/AA is not cooling well enough. (The freezer is working fine though).
- I've narrowed the problem down to the defrost system not working (Forced defrost mode on fridge still does not turn on defrost system, back panel of the fridge keeps fully icing up.)
- I've replaced the defrost heater and thermostat.
- I've also replace the evaporator fan just in case.
- I've tested the thermistor's and resistance is within tolerance for room temperature and ice water.
- I've narrowed the problem down to the control board. (unless there is something else to look at).
I need guidance on which control board to test and replace.
I'm unable to find the circuit diagrams and control boards online.
Please direct me to the correct master control board part to test and replace.
Thanks in advance!