cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator RF28HDEDBSR/AA Ice Maker is a block of ice! Every two weeks. No fix!

Contacted support, of course out of warranty.  Then I researched and found many many many thousands out there with the same issue, with no fix.  

Appears there is a class action suit against Samsung in progress, since they won't own up to the manufacturing defect.  

Also News 6 cover this topic:  I am contacting them to see if they can assist with this resolution. 

This defective product is still being sold by a large volume company.  

I have taken a new stance as I own many other Samsung products (cell phones, TV, tablet and appliances) , no more supporting a company that does not stand behind it's products quality!  Could have bought a better quality refrigerator at half the cost, and it would be working.   $2600 for a useless refrigerator, is a lot of money! 

Very disappointed Smiley Sad

Hundreds of Central Florida families say they are fed up with their Samsung refrigerators and despite all the problems, there is no recall insight.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator RF28HDEDBSR/AA Ice Maker is a block of ice! Every two weeks. No fix!

I would be more than delighted into looking into what I can do for you. Can you send me a private message with the serial number of the fridge?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator RF28HDEDBSR/AA Ice Maker is a block of ice! Every two weeks. No fix!

What is the manufacture date of your refridgerator?  An authorized Samsung repair technician may be able to resolve the frozen ice maker issue with model RF28HDEDB*