cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Refrigerator RF28R2701SR Default Wifi Password not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After getting this I was able to set this up for the first time. However after power to the refrigerator was lost for a few mins, it was showing offline in the app. After trying for several hours to get this to reconnect decicded to just go back through the setup again, I have to sometime do with other iot at the house. However when trying to set this up again with the app it can no longer connect to the refrigerator the first time. So when trying to add the refrigerator back to smartthings app it stops on connecting to refrigerator and fails. It then tell me that it can't connect and to try it manually using the 1111122222 but that gives me a authincation failure. Any help would be greatly apperatied.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator RF28R2701SR Default Wifi Password not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how frustrating this must be. I recommend reaching out to our Smarthings Department at 1-800-Samsung concerning this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how frustrating this must be. I recommend reaching out to our Smarthings Department at 1-800-Samsung concerning this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted Samsung and they told me to try the smart thing team. but that wouldn't be open until Mondays morning.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, what did the fix end up being?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem. I failed to add mt refrigerator to smartThings. What is the solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the final solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just experienced when the neighborhood lost power. So you didnt get an answer?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After talking with smart home team they had someone come out and replace the wifi module and it was fine after that. Tech said that he had not seen that before but looked my the module was just bad.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

It does not make any sense as i am having the same problem with my brand new Refrigerator, once i thought i was able to connect but it went out with an error and i tried the same password which is 1111122222 and it is not working anymore. I tried to unplug the power cable as i thought it would reset AP but did not work either. Any help on this other than replacement?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am afriad that I was unable to find anything other than having the module repalced for my issue. Once replaced it has been fine.