Original topic:

Refrigerator RF28k9380SG/AA-03 cooling

(Topic created: 08-20-2021 01:27 PM)
userPQqO5cagjb
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Refrigerator section usually stays at 41 degrees (set at 38) BUT the Freezer continuously varies between 20 degrees (set at -8) and 58 degrees and the flex zone continuously varies between 23 degrees and 55 degrees.  Temp readouts on door are wrong.  Changing set points (freezer/flex) has no impact on cooling. I can replace the Control board or the control board inverter - how do I know if one or both should fix the problem?

2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I apologize your having the issue with the unit. We have some troubleshooting information here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001027/ if you would like to review to assist with the cooling issue reported. I would recommend a technician diagnose/service the unit to accurately identify any potential part(s) needs. However, if your wanting to service the unit yourself, you can contact J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 to purchase a service manual before proceeding.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
777protruck
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I have a 4 year old Samsung Refrigerator Twin Cooling PLUS, DIGITAL Inverter Technology with independent temperature and humidity controls/keep food fresher longer. I have my Power Freeze set to just barely cold and the freezer forms ice very quickly. Had the Fridge 4 years. Runs like a charm.
0 Likes