Original topic:

Refrigerator Snap Rings

(Topic created: 04-14-2021 12:53 PM)
userUxOgwCjHxx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I purchased a Samsung 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Food Showcase (RF28R7351SR/AA) from Best Buy in September 2019. The right door is lower than the left door (see first photo). The manual says that I should be able to adjust the door height "using the provided snap rings" (see second photo). I see how the right door facade can be easily lifted and how a snap ring can be inserted. 

However, my refrigerator never came with any snap rings. I called the delivery company and they said the plastic package that contained the manual was all that was provided. There are no snap rings in that package. Did anyone else's refrigerator come with snap rings?

Thanks,

Eugene

door uneven.jpegmanual.jpeg

34 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

As per policy, that is correct. While normally that is something that you would need to pay for, I would be delighted in looking a bit further into this for you. Can you send me a private message with the full model and serial number as well as a photo of your bill of sale?    

http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userM40Cy2Tz4J
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the exact same problem. I just bought an entire set of appliances from Lowes. The only thing missing were the snap rings for the refrigerator. I talked to Lowes. They told me to contact Samsung. Trying to contract Samsung is insane and when I finally did they've been no help. Gave me a parts ordering page that didn't even have the snap rings.

Delivered to me last week. Refrigerator on Friday this past week. Really need these to balance my doors.

Can you point me in the right direction?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Disappointed08
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have the same problem. I have called Samsung every week since we purchased 4 new kitchen appliances in February. The instruction manuals state that the snap rings and the range filler kit were included. They were not included. I keep getting told that my ticket will be escalated and I will hear back in 72 hours.  This is the longest 72 hours! I am so frustrated. I want to return all 4 appliances and buy another brand.

0 Likes
Ts1137694
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Purchased a rf28t5f01 refrigerator and need snap ring to align door

0 Likes