Original topic:

Refrigerator Snap Rings

(Topic created: 03-14-2021 02:31 PM)
ReallyupsetUser
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

WHERE can the refrigerator door snap rings that were supposed to be provided by Samsung be found?  Samsung Customer rep says to cal J&J to purchase them? Seriously???? This is soooooooo stupid I can only imagine how many customers waste so much time trying to fix what I can only believe is a manufacturing issue. Factory made parts should all have the same characteristics, and fit properly. frustrating to have to waste so much time finding a simple plastic part.   SO, who at Samsung can be contacted to get these FREE of charge?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ReallyupsetUser
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am happy to say that thanks to SamsungLou the snap ring mystery has been solved. The rings arrived yesterday and the door is now in the correct position. Just wish the rings were provided at delivery of the refrigerator.  I can now be a happy customer again.  

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
ReallyupsetUser
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am happy to say that thanks to SamsungLou the snap ring mystery has been solved. The rings arrived yesterday and the door is now in the correct position. Just wish the rings were provided at delivery of the refrigerator.  I can now be a happy customer again.  

View solution in context