Original topic:

Refrigerator Touch Screen (RS22T55/RS27T55) Not Working

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 2:03 PM)
user08aHgWG9Cr
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, My refrigerator touch screen is unresponsive.  I've reset using the red toggle, and it remains unresponsive.  I've cut power to the refrigerator, then turned back on, and the touch screen will work, but within an hour or so (I don't know exactly how long, but less than a couple hours) it will become unresponsive again.

What is the issue?  I've read there are lots of touch screen problems on this site.

Is there a resolve, or should I return the appliance (it's 3 months old).

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
usersiQR92Gf7G
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Oh the irony . . . let me explain. Samsung is so backwards that even in replying to this post, they booted me to another screen and lost the post. 

So, to replicate what I said: Return it and go with another brand until Samsung decides to do right by their customers. There's even talk of a class-action lawsuit on another thread. As for the fridge, my best friend has had nothing but problems with his, specifically with the ice maker. I'm having nothing but problems with the screen freezing like yours. I will NOT buy another Samsung product until they decide to stop pawning off junk for thousands of dollars. 

Oh, and my wife and I own two top-of-the-line-phones, a older (but almost top of the line at the time) TV, a washing machine, and a dryer, all from Samsung. No more. 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@user08aHgWG9Cr    I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes