cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermvwq45lUio
Constellation

Refrigerator and freezer ruining my food

SAMSUNG NEEDS TO acknowledge design flaws that allow the digital temp display to show normal safe temperatures yet in the refrigerator temperatures are 10-15 degrees F. higher. My refrigerator isn't even a year old. My ice continues to freeze up. It happens every couple of days. I have had to throw out my freezer items of food because of health and safety issues. I stopped buying freezer items until I can get a solution. The refrigerator coil freezes, the fan stops working and the air temps in the refrigerator rise unknowingly to the consumer. There have been multiple design defects with ice makers in French Door units with freezing up constantly. Also, noticed refrigerator items molding. Calling SAMSUNG is a joke. They know that their negligence in this matter. I wouldn't buy any of their products. They are defective SAMSUNG Refrigerators.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
usereV5NAPL01Q
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator and freezer ruining my food

Good to know

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator and freezer ruining my food

We are sorry to hear this could I get your full model number and serial number in private message

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.