Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue

usereMJnYueGbF
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my new Samsung regrigerator and a leaky water pitcher. Please help.

usercZAwwvh3Qj
Constellation

Auto fill pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our pitcher has also leaked from day one. Tried the re-seating and have only hand washed. I see people getting replacment pitchers still having this issue. Has this been corrected yet?

I posted in a similar thread and have not gotten a response from Samsung.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto fill pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send us a private message with your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userQZnz4uEhIN
Constellation

Auto Fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very disappointed that I have finally received my new part and it leaks same as the original one.  What is Samsung's permanent solution to this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto Fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the frustrations. We are currently having this looked into and we will keep you posted Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userQZnz4uEhIN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is what you told me when I posted the original complaint a week ago.  What is the permanent solution to my problem?  Ship me a third water pitcher assembly?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We defiantly can do that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? And the following information? 

Full Name

Street Address

Email Address

Phone Number

Place of Purchase

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userlSoPPNwiD3
Constellation

Auto fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From the day of delivery the water pitcher leaks when pouring. We have attempted to adjust it without success. In fact the leak is getting worse. We love the concept of the auto fill pitcher but hate cleaning up spilled water every time it is used. Is there a way to fix or replace this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO