Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator AUTOFILL pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no!  Could you send me a private message so that I can get some additional information?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator Auto Fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi we have model # RF28R7351DT/AA

and the front of the water pitcher leaks everytime we use it... We paid a lot of money for this fridge for this to leak, we have checked everything on it and still leaks.. How can we get a replacement, this is still under warranty 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator Auto Fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full serial number so that we can look into all options possible? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue and my refrigerator is just a few months old?  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. They sent me a replacement pitcher and the same thing happened. Very frustrating. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Auto fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My water pitcher is leaking in the front below the pour spout around the seal. It is put on correctly and I have tried several times.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Auto fill water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your water pitcher leaking so that I may look into this? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New water picher leaking AGAIN

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ours leaks also! Bought frig early January.

Hey Support.. "many" of us have the "same" problem. Probably a good time to take action, fix the flaw and send out new water pitchers that are leak proof.. to all who have purchased within the last 12 months. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New water picher leaking AGAIN

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To fix this take off the gasket and replace with a rubber band and then put the gasket back on over the rubber band. This will make the gasket thicker and will stop the leak. At least this worked for me.

Good Luck

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Auto-Fill Pitcher leaking/defective

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased my samsung fridge and everytime i pour water out of the auto-fill pitcher it leaks from the top. This seems to be a common topic based on multiple other threads with the same issue. How do we contact Samsung support to cover a replacement under warranty?

Top is secured, it seems to be an issue with the gasket/seal or perhaps the seam on the plastic itself.