cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue since I got my referigerator.  The replacement part is $90!  Quite a lot for a plastic container... and it seems like others that received replacements had similar issues as well so I don't want to spend that much money on an already expensive refrigerator.  I am out of warranty but it has happened since i got the appliance.  (only 2 years ago).  I wish Samsung would resolve this issue...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a replacement and it does the same thing, leaks all over my feet and floor! So frustrating!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This seems like a big problem.  I just purchased the fridge and am having the same problem.  It seems like the problem is that seam is in the front of the pitcher.  Is Samsung planning on redesigning it?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received my brand new Samsung refrigerator 2 days ago (RF23R6301SR/AA) and I am having the exact same issue. I have tried to dry the seal and re-seat it multiple times... neither solution has worked. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only had our new fridge for about 3 months.  The pitcher has leaked from the front since day 1.  It just seems worse now.  I noticed that compared to the back, it has a very slight bow at the seal.  Probably just enough to cause the dribble.  Looking at other posts, it seems this is a common defect.  How do I replace just the clear pitcher?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sent you a private message.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@sylvia51 Thank you! I will follow up with you there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will send you a message since this is happening now to my second pitcher I received as well.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's the solution?  I just recieved my new pitcher and lid, and it still leaks when pouring.  Is there going to be a updated pichter that doesn't leak. After what we all paid for these fridges I won't live with a leaking water pitcher.