Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried using your phone and sending the private message off of your phone? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

WP 2.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finallyfigured it out. See the previous reply with a photo of the leak.

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that can you send me a private message with your full serial number using the link below? 

https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone received an acceptable answer to this issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. Still leaking. Kept asking serial number and receipt which I gave but no replacement has been made. 

Constellation

My auto fill pitcher leaks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I reseat the top often and it still drips often. Can I get some support with this issue please.

Dan

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung fridge auto-fill pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there,

I got my fridge about 3 months ago. I love the new friedge except the auto-fill pitcher leaks every time. You can see it below where it has water drop every time I use it. I have check the seal multiple times and no matter how I close the top, it still leaks. 

iIMG_8466.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung fridge auto-fill pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number vias private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung fridge auto-fill pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can some on help me? I get an email saying I will receive new pitcher from this system but then I get another email from Dish- in home serivce saying that they received my information about washing machine. I just want my refridgratot auto-fill pitcher replace.