Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung fridge auto-fill pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the confusion! I looked into your account, and it was just a glitch in the system. You don't need to worry about it; we have your information and will reach back out to you privately once we have your new pitcher ordered Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung fridge auto-fill pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. I hope I get it soon because it hasn't been a smooth process to get a new pitcher. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung refridgerator self filling water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was my favorite thing about the refrigerator and the main reason I bought it but it's only a few months old, always washed by hand but constantly leaks. Have tried resealing, drying it, nothing works,  it continues to leak. It's very sad and messy

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung refridgerator self filling water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning, I am sorry to hear about your pitcher! Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and copy of the proof of purchase for the fridge. I will be happy to assist you! http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Refrigerator auto fill water pitcher is leaking from the front. No solutions found.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased a brand new Samsung Refrigerator with the Auto Fill Water Pitcher and it continues leak. No fixes have been found.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto fill water pitcher is leaking from the front. No solutions found.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is the leaking coming from? Are you handing washing the pitcher or putting it into the dishwasher?

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators to have a replacement sent to you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO
- If you're OUT of warranty, I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator auto fill water pitcher is leaking from the front. No solutions found.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.

Highlighted
Asteroid

refrigerator auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a new refrigerator in July and since the purchase, the auto water fill pitcher has leaked under the spout.  I have cleaned, reseated, etc...several times and nothing has helped.    It is a mess anytime anyone uses it!  HELP!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: refrigerator auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you hand wash or use a dishwasher to clean your pitcher?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: refrigerator auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hand wash only