cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Leaking Auto-Fill Pitcher When Pouring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My auto fill pitcher for my refrigerator leaks from the seal every time you try and pour water out of it. It looks like there is a slight defect in the plastic just below the spout that is allowing water to leak everywhere. My fridge is still under warranty.

Has Samsung helped anyone out with this with a replacement / improved design?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leaking Auto-Fill Pitcher When Pouring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, when washing the pitcher are you hand washing or are you putting it in the dishwaser? Also can you send me a private message with the pitcher leaking and your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Leaking Auto-Fill Pitcher When Pouring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, PM sent!

Constellation

Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there,

We've had our fridge for less than 90 days (model RF23M8070SR) , and the water pitcher leaks when pouring water from it. The water pitcher is actually one of the major reasons why we bought the fridge! I see a lot of posts concerning this issue, but don't see any resolution.

Can you please advise us on a solution. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your water pitcher leaking? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to upload more pictures but for some reason the "Upload" is not working.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to use the photos button when sending me a private message. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Caleb,

I used the "photos" button (just like I did last week), but for some reason the "Upload" button won't accept the photo (I decreased the size of the file so it should be able to upload, but isn't).

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using an iPhone or Andriod? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI Caleb...

I'm using my Apple Mac. When I sent you the first photo, I was using my Mac also.