cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Auto-Fill Pitcher leaking/defective

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FYI. My pitcher leaked. I got a second one and it leaks too. I'll wait awhile until I order another in hopes that Samsung fixed this issue

Constellation

Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: RF238570SG/AA

We just installed this new refrigerator and began to use the water pitcher and discovered that it dribbles from the rim when pouring. It appears the front of the pitcher is bowed out slightly and does not fully seat against the seal. A quick search shows several commenters with the same issue. Please identify what can be done to resolve this.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? Also pictures of the water pitcher leaking? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Autofill Pitcher Leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My refrigetator is under warranty and the autofill pitcher keeps leaking.  How can I get a replacement?  Also th edoor handle keeps coming loose and I have to take it off and reinstall.  I'm having quite a few minor issues with this fridge and it's less thatn a year old.  Please let me know how to contact Samsung.

Stay Safe!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,  I've had the same problem, so I contacted Samsung and they're sending a replacement under warranty.  (one year)  If you want a quick fix, I tried running a strip of electrical tape around the seam where the clear plastic meets the white cover and for me the problem stopped.  Of course remove any condensation first and make sure the tape seam is at the back of the pitcher, not the front.  Once around with tape is enough.  I agree the slight weight of the water pushes on the front of the pitcher when pouring and drips ooze out.  I do like the convenience of the built in pitcher idea.  Enjoy it much more when it no longer drips.  Good Luck,  Rick 

Highlighted
Constellation

Leaking Water Pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a RF28R7351SR refrigerator that has the auto-fill water pitcher. Since day one the pitcher has been leaking around the seal. It seems many others with these are having the same issues. What is the solution? It seems like a bad pitcher design.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leaking Water Pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, how long has this been occurring? Are you washing the pitcher by hand or using a dishwasher? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Leaking Water Pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone getting a solution to this problem?  Samsung sent me a new pitcher, but it leaks just like the original one.

Highlighted
Constellation

AutoFill Pitcher is leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Received this refrigerator on 4/13/20, starting to notice leak from the front gasket closest to spout, tried reseating multiple times. Is there any further solutions to this that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: AutoFill Pitcher is leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this further can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of the water pitcher leaking?