Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fridge Pitcher leaks when you pour

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are a couple of options available for this. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to see what options are available.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Leaky Auto Fill Pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good day,

Our refrigerator has the auto fill pitcher and it leaks. I know Samsung is aware of this issue as we have had the pitcher replaced once already. We have our second one and it began leaking in the last month. I have tried taking it apart, cleaning , reseating it, and it keeps on leaking. 

Please advise what we should do again to get a replacement pitcher. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leaky Auto Fill Pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Will you please follow up via private message to confirm your address and contact information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Leaky auto-fill water pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung support has been extremely unhelpful. I've tried chatting multiple times and either they've told me to get my fridge serviced or have simply done nothing and left the chat. I need a replacement for my leaking water pitcher for my fridge that is under warranty. They keep telling me to get service, but the issue does not require service because it is simply a leaky water pitcher.

Thank You

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leaky auto-fill water pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that so that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your pitcher leaking? 

Highlighted
Constellation

refrigerator auto fill issue and leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just git ny fridge November 2019.the pitcher has always leaked a bit. bu t the last few days water was falling to floor when I pull out the pitcher.  today its not autofilling and the light on the panel is flashing.  I also cannot get this fridge to turn on wifi at all. 

the instructions on checking for water under the seal make 0 sense to me.  where/what seal am I checking? there is no seal below my pitcher 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: refrigerator auto fill issue and leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes, then reconnect to see if the panel starts responding correctly. Also, if you can send a photo of the leaking pitcher, along with the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link, we can look further in to this for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: refrigerator auto fill issue and leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

beware folks!!! i followed the directions given to me which was disconnect for 5 minutes. now my fridge doesnt cool. has a error code C flashing and 76 flashing on the freezer section. no one will come out until WEDNESDAY.  ALL my food will spoil. ontop of being out of work from virus.  never again will i buy samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue with a leaking pitcher after 7 month of use. Never put in dishwasher either. There is a visible bow around the front seam where water leaks out from. My fridge is still under warranty so I will make a claim once my product registration is completed. 

Samsung needs to make an updated model of the pitcher with a better design. Humans have been pouring water of containers for milleniums, can't be too hard to desing a water pitcher! Ideally I'd like to have the option to purchase a stainless stelel pitcher to reduce the amount of possible molding and improve the water taste.

@SamsungLou 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does this too.  I have tried to take it off and put it back on.  I need a replacement!