cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator refillable water pitcher has leaked since day one!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjXWp2nt3UC Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number of the refrigerator so that we can best assist: Link

userD6FFonswEV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. After waiting 2 months for the replacement pitcher, it leaks worse that the original one. How hard can it be to make a seal that doesn't leak?

John_K_6767
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here too!  It looks like a really bad design where the gasket is not making full contact where the plastic is not flat.

Mine is being serviced under warranty and the tech replaced it with a second unit that leaks.  He took off the seal and flipped it around.  It stopped leaking just until he left.  Now the new one is leaking worse than the original one.

They're ordering a THIRD pitcher!

Model:  RF22R7351SR

userTYuJ4HIKBk
Constellation

Refrigerator water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung fridge is only 2 months old and water pitcher seal is leaking near the front spout. Has anyone found a fix?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTYuJ4HIKBk Good morning, I am sorry to hear of this. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the refrigerator so I may assist you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

John_K_6767
Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here too!  It looks like a really bad design where the gasket is not making full contact where the plastic is not flat.

Mine is being serviced under warranty and the tech replaced it with a second unit that leaks.  He took off the seal and flipped it around.  It stopped leaking just until he left.  Now the new one is leaking worse than the original one.

They're ordering a THIRD pitcher!

Model:  RF22R7351SR

Highlighted
userW1ObOaVdrx
Constellation

Leaky autofill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our autofill pitcher is very leaky, we have re-seated multiple times and tried everything. We were dealing with it (wrap in towel hanging on door when pouring).  But one of the kids left a puddle of water, and the other slipped in it and busted themselves up good. 

We'd like to get it fixed, how do we go about that?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Leaky autofill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you send me a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user9PuAvhTrQr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I am also having trouble with a leaking auto-fill pitcher.  We did not use a dishwasher and only washed by hand, but I feel like the hot water may have impacted the seal.  Is there a way to fix this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry that you are experiencing this. Can you send us a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO