cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

Purchased model RF22R7351SR end of November.  The water pitcher started leaking about 2 weeks ago.   Have dried the water pitcher and reset the top multiple times.  Please tell me how to fix.  We really love the fridge but we use the water pitcher constantly and it was the primary reason I  chose this model.   Please help us fix this.

Coincidentally, I have just received a request to review this product from store and would love to give a good rating. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

Can I have your serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello. 
im sorry for the tardy response.  I tried a few weeks ago and I think I started a new discussion thread.  My serial number is. <hidden>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It's defiantly okay can you send me a private message with your full email address and pictures of the water pitcher leaking? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I tried to send this last night. Please confirm when received. 

E7C5257D-D21B-4432-9ACD-36A6AB8DCE0F.jpeg

3CA2C3EC-E52F-4667-9045-F6EA074BBE8F.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Yes, I did receive your private message, please let us continue to speak there to avoid any confusion. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I just bought a new samsung refrigerator with an auto fill water pitcher and it leaks. I tried everything and to no avail.