cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my pitcher. I have tried resetting the lid multiple times and it leaks every time we use it. Has anyone found a way to fix this? I bought my fridge about 5 months ago. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZe7j4TCi9B I would like to have one sent out to you! Can you send me some photos of the leak as well as the full model and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue, leaks a stream from the seal when you pour.  Only use it over the sink now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This didnt work

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I bought this fridge model: RF28R7351SG/AA about 4 months ago, and the pitcher is leaking water right where the lid meets the container under the nozzle. Has samsung created a new pitcher that doesn't leak?

leaking_pitcher.jpg

I would like a new one since this should be under warranty still. Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No they haven't fixed it yet. A few months ago i finally got them to understand the problem and they sent me a new pitcher, it did the same exact thing. Today, I am trying again. They want me to put in a repair request again. That doesn't help. It makes you try to schedule a home visit. I don't need that. I just need a pitcher that works. how did they mess this up so badly?! This pitcher was what differentiated this frig and they got it wrong?!?!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My autofill pitcher also leaks; please advise if there is a replacement available that does not leak:

Model #RF28R7351SR

Built March 2019

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also having this same issue where the pitcher leaks. I've also tried resetting seal but did not work. Is there a new pitcher that doesn't leak yet?