cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my replacement pitcher today. It leaks also.  I love my refrigerator, and really have enjoyed fruit infused water in the door at all times, but having to walk to the sink just to pour water is annoying. Does anyone actually have a pitcher that works?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this issue. I sent a private message. I am on my 4th water pitcher replacement via my Best Buy geek squad warranty but Best Buy told me to contact Samsung. Hopefully there is some idea of how to get this annoying leak to stop!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Refrigerator Model RF28R7351SR/AA

We've had the fridge for a few months and the water pitcher leak is getting worse and worse each day.  We have only hand washed the pitcher and tried re-seating the lid but it still leaks.  Obviously this is a design flaw.  How can we get this resolved?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue since I got the fridge more than a year ago but for some reason never called Samsung.

Water ALWAYS leaked when pouring from the pitcher.

I called Samsung, waiting on the line for 30 minutes and was told that I am out of warranty and will have to buy a new part. They didn't even bother letting me know the cost and just told me to call the parts department.

I explained that while I understand I am out of warranty, I would like to get an exception for getting a free new pitcher as this is a well known issue with this specific model.

Nothing I said helped.

So much for Samsung service....

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as everybody else.  It seems like its a design flaw. I found replacement on line for 106.00. Thats way to expensive for a water pitcher. My fridge is going to be 2 years old in August so Im out of warranty. I did buy an extended warrtanty at best buy. (not sure they will cover this component) Samsung should redesign the seal on the pitcher and send it out everybody who bought this fridge.

Highlighted
Astronaut

The auto fill pitcher in my refrigerator leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: The auto fill pitcher in my refrigerator leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive has this fridge two weeks and since day 1 I've had the same issue sometimes it leaks all over the door and the floor. We've tried gently placing in in the slot, doesn't matter still leaks. How do I prevent the fridge from over filling the pitcher and getting water alllll over everything. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Autofill pitcher leaks around seam

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AC6403B4-267A-4A64-B3EE-C7345F445477.jpegThe autofill pitcher will leak around the seam line just below the spout. This is a manufacturing defect specific to the pitcher given the widespread complaints about it on this forum and elsewhere. I am within my warranty period and would like to get a replacement that fixes this issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

In door water pitcher leaking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In door pitcher leaks a lot when pouring water into glass. Have reseated the lid and pitcher still leaks. Seems to be a common issue how can I get a replacement pitcher that doesn't leak?

Highlighted
Constellation

Leaking auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The pitcher leaks when you pour