cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung 4 French Door Refrigerator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My water pitcher is leaking when I'm pouring into glass. Purchased 11/13/2019, I'd like a replacement pitcher. 
model # RF28R7351SG/AA

seriel # <HIDDEN>

Thank you,

Holly

310CB789-5CB1-48C4-941D-165094261955.jpeg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Auto fill pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My auto fill pitcher leaks out the front when I pour it, I have to hold a towel up to it when I pour from it. It has been going on almost since the beginning of using the fridge but it getting worse quickly

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, water gets everywhere, the tile floor gets wet and becomes slippery! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am haveing the same issue as others. I purchased this refridge specifically for the water pitcher feature and its close to un-usable. Can I get the contact of a Samsung rep who can provide me with options for replacement or repair? The fridge itself works great, just this feature is a design oversight.

Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Refrigerator model RF23M8070SR/AA

AUTO-REFILL water pitcher leaks on the front rim when pouring water into a glass. The top of the pitcher is properly attached to the container but still leaks. 

SN <HIDDEN>

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One thing I tried that seems to be holding up so far is to take the rubber seal and instead of fitting it over the pitcher as installed fit it over with the short sides on the long sides which will reshape it.  Basically rotate the seal 1/4 turn.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is absolutely pathetic. The design is a failure. I cannot imagine  that they were unaware of the difficulty when they approved the design. A new design with a one piece body that removed the infuser would be a welcome upgrade. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Fridge water picture leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, our Samsung water pitcher leaks when we pour. It's been like this since we had it but I really just got around to reaching out about it. I reviewed the troubleshooting links provided by Samsung on the bestbuy message board. The suggested fix ( taking it apart and reassembly didn't work. Looking for other options or info on how I can replace it 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Fridge water picture leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Don't put it in the dishwasher (not saying you did) but don't.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My water pitcher is leaking and the refrigerator is still under warranty. I was messaging back and forth with a moderator. Initially, I was getting immediate responses. I provided all of the information requested and photos of the leaking pitcher.  Now no one is responding. Very frustrating.   My conversation ID is 34231174. Can anyone help?