Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same exact problem and i just bought my fridge in December 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a replacement Pitcher and it still leaks so I decided to fix the issue myself. I removed the gasket on the pitcher, added a rubber band where the gasket was, then re installed the gasket on top of the rubber band. This effectively makes the gasket slightly thicker. Problem solved... No more leaking!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! The rubber band trick worked!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Rubber band fixed the issue for me as well. Someone buy this man (or women) a beer!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone needs to buy this man (or woman) a pitcher of beers!! To piggy back on the previous comment!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issue with the relacement as well

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello it seems I also have the same problem. It fills in auto mode with no problem but it "drips" when pourign, we tried removing by removing the cap and put it back and there has been no solution.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exactly the same issue with the pitcher leaking bady from the front when it pours.    How do I get a replacement?  

Thanks 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We will be happy to help with this. Please send your model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AUTO-REFILL water pitcher leaks on the front rim when pouring water into a glass. The top of the pitcher is properly attached to the container but still leaks. Any solutions or any way to replace the water pitcher?  Refrigerator purchase 24Jan2020.  I see a lot of reports for this problem.  Please advise if there is a solution