cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, getting a new pitcher doesn't fix it. I did that and the new one leaks too, worse actually. Useless!

I bought this 3k frig specifically because I wanted an indoor pitcher with the fruit basket (only one I could find) and the thing doesn't work?!? SAMSUNG, why would you make something that differentiates your frig and not make sure it's NOT defective before selling it?!?!?! This makes me reconsider getting any other Samsung products. I have their phones, but thinking of a new TV soon, probably get Sony, and WAS considering a Samsung washer/dryer. Don't think so anymore.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New fridge with the auto fill pitcher and the pitcher leaks, a lot. Samsung, can you help?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to take a look into this for you. Can you send us a private message at the link below?

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue as everyone else! Leaking no matter what I do!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. Mine has leaked since day one. Highly frustrating. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having this same issue. Have tried removing the lid and resetting. Have tried drying the seal off. Nothing seems to help

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our new auto fill pitcher leaks as described in previous replies.  We have also tried the mentioned solutions.  It is quite frustrating as we use the pitcher daily.  Any solutions???

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a new RF28R7351SG and our auto fill water pitcher also leaks pretty bad from the front seal when you pour.  Please help with this issue!  We bought this refrigerator for this water pitcher feature and have been disappointed that it's been leaking after having the fridge for 1 week. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this problem, brand new and very dissappointed that this is happening. We have "reseated the lid" and it does NOT help. What is the solution...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same issue. Just received new replacement after waiting 6 weeks and on the very 1st pour, having the very same problem. What a poor design.  Is there anyone who doesn't have this issue?