Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sup people. I like memes

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My autofill pitcher also leaks.  Would like a new one that does not leak.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Big shocker here but mine is leaking as well, for a 3k fridge this is completly unacceptable

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Tried drying the gasget, reseating it didn't work.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issue. Did Samsung ever resolve your problem? I can't figure out how to get ahold of warranty/support for defective parts.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you wash the pitcher? Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with the auto fill pitcher in my RF28R7351SG/AA. It has leaked since the day we got it. This was a main selling feature when we bought this refigerator.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@rjazz1369 I would like to look into this for you! Can you send me a private message with the serial number as well as some photos of where the leak is coming from?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine also leaks. We just bought this refrigerator (instead of one by LG that we liked a little more) due to the auto-fill pitcher, and apparently it suffers from a bad design problem? Has anyone received a replacement pitcher that seals properly and does not leak? In other words, has Samsung fixed the issue or are they still sending out pitchers where a large percentage leaks?

I still have 24 days of my return policy left, don't want to return it for "only the pitcher" but seriously - what gives??