cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator auto fill water pitcher is leaking from the front. No solutions found.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is the leaking coming from? Are you handing washing the pitcher or putting it into the dishwasher?

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators to have a replacement sent to you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO
- If you're OUT of warranty, I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Refrigerator auto fill water pitcher is leaking from the front. No solutions found.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.

Highlighted
Asteroid

refrigerator auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a new refrigerator in July and since the purchase, the auto water fill pitcher has leaked under the spout.  I have cleaned, reseated, etc...several times and nothing has helped.    It is a mess anytime anyone uses it!  HELP!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: refrigerator auto fill pitcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you hand wash or use a dishwasher to clean your pitcher?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hand wash only

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can clearly see, where the container itself, right under the spout where it meets the seal, that the container has a very slight protusion.  Obviously a manufacturing flaw, that prevents the seal to be tight.  I will be more than happy to provide a photograph to an email address.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was going to be my next request lol Smiley Happy Please provide the photo of the leaking pitcher as well as the full model and serial number here: http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Al, just making sure that you received my information yesterday.  Thank you so much for your assistance.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My pitcher leaks too. Frig is about 8 months old. Very annoying. Have to pour over the sink. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator auto-fill water pitcher leaks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a fix for this...remove the gasket and put a rubber band where the gasket sits and then put the gasket over the rubber band. This makes the gasket thicker and seems to work for me.