Original topic:

Refrigerator customer service

(Topic created on: 10/2/20 8:29 AM)
userGvjNR0SC24
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, 

My wife and I purchased a new house and part of the new house were all new appliances throughout. When we moved in the house, the refrigerator was not working. (It was working when we walked through the house, it stopped some time between the time we saw the house and the time we moved in... Approximately 6 weeks)

My wife has been in contact with Samsung customer service for over a month and a half now and we are no further ahead with a solution to the non working refrigerator than we were on day one. We currently are keeping milk and eggs in a very small cube fridge. 

We were told there would be a service call put in, then they were going to replace the fridge, now they claim they are going to send us a refund. I don't trust them any more.

My question to the community is how long does this process take? 

Thank you,

Pat Canestrelli

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarry
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have your ticket number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userGvjNR0SC24
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We received our new refrigerator yesterday 10-01-2020. Thank you for you're help

0 Likes