cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1QMgtQKGBB
Asteroid

Refrigerator noise

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fan just started making buzz/rattle noises from back of cool section on my RS265TDWP refrigerator. Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Refrigerator noise

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend defrosting the unit. If the symptom persists, it will require service. You can use the following link to locate a service center in your area to obtain estimates for repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

15 REPLIES 15
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear this. How long have you had the unit? 

user1QMgtQKGBB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A couple of years.

user1QMgtQKGBB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make that 4 years.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend defrosting the unit. If the symptom persists, it will require service. You can use the following link to locate a service center in your area to obtain estimates for repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

userFp4MfU49J6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same noise problem.  It’s so loud, I can hear it on the second floor.  This appears to be a common issue and design flow.  Shouldn’t  this be repaired via a recall? INsread of sending everyone wHo bought your refrigerators for estimates? This is not the only affected model.  Your site is littered with the same issue on various models! 

userIuua9gg8yz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree!  If this is a persistant problem (noise with the cooling fan) with this refrigerator's model, this should get recalled, and customers should not have to pay for repairs.

userSNHVVm45pS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the same issue and my refrigerator is now at 59oF, do you know if this issue got resolved? 

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSNHVVm45pS

I definitely understand your concern and frustration and will be glad to assist you with this matter.  All I will need is your complete model code and serial number sent to the link below.

user4g5dSbcDwF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have this problem and I posted about it the other day.  Has their been a recall?  I'm telling everyone I possibly can about how Samsung doesn't back their products, and their customer service is terrible.