cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Refrigerator randomly turns off/on. control panel go blank, no lights,power. reset does not work

For the last  month  my  samsung fridge has randomly  stopped working. The 1st  couple of times, i was able to  get it going  by  flipping the breaker and pushing  left  and right  buttons on panel  simulataneously. Saw codes 88, OFF OFF, and I'm pretty sure, a code in the 40s. Then that  did not  work. Called sears and while waiting for them to  come in the interim days, fridge turns itself back on. Sears replaces door sensor at top. almost 1 month later, it  stops working completely. No power. No control panel. No lights. Breaker  and panel button solutions  do not work. I call  Sears and need to wait  3 days for them to come. It  turned itself on again. They are  coming today. I spoke to  a technician  on the phone who told me my coils might be dusty. I don't think so. I think this is a circuit/mother board issue. Thoughts? One more thing: The freezer continued to  work  thru this last  episode. (I'm not  sure about the other  times because i have emptied both the freezer and fridge EACH TIME.) Thank you. Model RF265AB or RF266AB

1 REPLY 1
Constellation

Re: Refrigerator randomly turns off/on. control panel go blank, no lights,power. reset does not work

update: other code upsidedown A9 is other code