cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chuckulicious
Asteroid

Register my dishwasher

I am trying to register my Samsung washing machine, and both online methods keep failing; typing in S/N, or barcode upload.

How can I fix this?  Can someone from support contact me to walk me through the process, or work with me to get my product registered?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Register my dishwasher

Have you tried a different web browser? Are you getting any error messages?

For phone support, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG

Chuckulicious
Asteroid

When I enter the S/N in the form, the message states "Possible reasons for the error include serial/IMEI number is not valid, product is older than 3 years, product was purchased outside the U.S."

That error doesn't relate as I purchased the device new, from Lowe's, only a year ago.

When I used the barcode pic upload option, "INVALID UPLOAD

Possible reasons for the error include invalid image, image is blurry or cut off.If registering a phone or a broadband network service enabled device, use only IMEI #."  That error doesn't apply as tried several times to upload, and each failed until I did the same for my refrigerator, which successfully registered.

I'll give it a bit for a reply here, as I prefer to not be on hold over the phone.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

Chuckulicious
Asteroid

In your DMs