JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How Can I Get a Replacement Shelf For RF29A9671SR/AA

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 11:18 AM)
userYdvFiVXxEY
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Purchased this fridge from Lowe's in October of 2021. In March we noticed the bottom shelf (one above the crisper drawers and the water filter area) had something under the glass.  We removed the shelf and found we couldn't get under the glass.  Called Samsung and spent a couple of hours on phone and they determined they couldn't help us. Called a tech out on 3/16/22 (Ticket # <HIDDEN>).  Tech confirmed with tech support that the glass in the shelf could NOT be removed.  They told us to call support and they'd send out a new shelf.  After multiple calls and multiple hours on the phone, a part arrived (Ticket # <HIDDEN>).  This was the wrong part.  Since then we've spoken to Customer Support at least 5 times and have just now been told that the part is not one that is covered by the warranty.  How does this make sense??  Who would knowingly designed a refrigerator that doesn't allow a piece of glass that's part of a shelf to be removed for cleaning?  This doesn't make sense to us.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.a

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can certainly understand the need to get a replacement shelf for your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our parts department to order a new shelf. You can do this through their website: SamsungParts.com, or you can call them directly at: 1-800-627-4368. You'll need to provide the model number for your refrigerator to ensure the correct part. We appreciate your patience, and hope you'll have your new shelf soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can certainly understand the need to get a replacement shelf for your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our parts department to order a new shelf. You can do this through their website: SamsungParts.com, or you can call them directly at: 1-800-627-4368. You'll need to provide the model number for your refrigerator to ensure the correct part. We appreciate your patience, and hope you'll have your new shelf soon.