JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rf217ACBP Fridge control panel not displaying temperatures or buttons

(Topic created: 12-14-2019 02:25 PM)
userioExqOq3uW
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Rf217acbp panel only shows one bit indicating it's on but won't respond to any button. It does remain cold and continues to function normally but I can't change any of the settings. Ice doesn't work.

Tried leaving it off for about an hour to no avail. Removed any ice blocking the holes at the back wall. Panel remains showing the one bit digit. 

7 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, what is the "one bit digit" that is showing? Can you provide a photo of it?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userioExqOq3uW
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

IMG_5180.jpg

That's blue digit just blinks and blinks.

Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Try holding  Power Freeze + Power Cool down at the same exact time for about 8-12 seconds. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userioExqOq3uW
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This solved the issue. Much appreciated!

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Are you still needing assistance? 

userRMkKSG3hBX
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue with the same blue light blinking, but the button reset did not work. Any other suggestions?

thanks!

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

0 Likes