JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rf23m8070sr Model French door fridge ice maker broken 2d time and now not cooling/freezing

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 08:39 PM)
user2ZHku9BqXF
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have been living this nightmare since I spent over $3000 on this Samsung refrigerator in 2017.  The ice maker has a known defect (not disclosed) and i have already had it repaired by Samsung once last year when it totally froze up. Now the appliance has stopped cooling and freezing and, of course, the “fixed” ice maker doesn’t work again and leaks water everywhere.  All of my food is spoiled and Samsung has told me they will only (repeatedly) fix the ice maker, but they will charge me a “diagnostic fee” on the other issues.  I have several Samsung products and TVs  and am incredibly disappointed in this horrible fridge that does not serve any of its intended purposes.   I am interested if Samsung will stand behind their reputation and make this right.  Otherwise, I will not be purchasing any Samsung products in the future. Disappointing customer service at this point.   

ticket number 4160284603

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
useryeEG7EkyA3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there,

I too have the same fridge and teh same problem. My ice-maker tray won't even come out. Do you know how to defrost the ice maker? Did you get it fixed and if so could you please share what you did to fix it?

Thanks

-shiva

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context