cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Rf263beaesr/aa

One year after buy my ice maker stopped working. I replace . Now icing up. Temperature on fridge set at 43 and inside is cooler. 34 degrees. Temperature sensor has been replaced. Still not working. Water under crisper. That has finally been fixe . Coolselect drawer buttons no longer work. Had repairmen out. They spoke with Samsung and have to send their people ou . Fridge still not fixed. They keep getting error codes that say there is a short. 3-4 codes all about the same. Questioning if mother board is bad. I should of read reviews before buying. I would have never bought. After reading other customers issues. Samsung has let everyone dow . My fridge should last longer then 1 year. They should replace fridge or give me my money back. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rf263beaesr/aa

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message with your most recent ticket number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.