cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOAxNKld4At
Constellation

Re: Ring App not working since update

Same here, chimes and shows activating device but can't actually do anything. No video shows unless I look at history. Bought the refrigerator last week and a Ring 2 today.

As this was the main reason we decided on the smart fridge we may bring it back and get the $1,500 cheaper unit that has everything except the screen.
John Andy
Constellation

I have the exact problem. When the doorbell is rang, the Family Hub lists" Activating Device" and clocks... and clocks....and clocks. Essentially all I can do is look at history. Please Samsung fix this issue. It used to work perfectly a few months ago.

usertYWRVuo4Hg
Constellation

It hate this interface.. I don't have any signal coming in from outside

It rings but I cannot see anything.. We should do some type of lawsuit against Samsung, bcs it's Samsungs fault. Cuz ring works perfectly in the app  Not in the fridge.. I bought this fridge just and only for this option. But when you call Samsung you get NO help  They just send you over to ring, and they keep saying it'd not them, it's Samsung  . Any lawyers here  ?  ?? 

user68PvOJAlpO
Constellation

same here been working on it for 2 days now. has anybody found a solution yet?

userOAxNKld4At
Constellation

For those still having issues, per a comment from a Samsung rep earlier in this thread, I removed the Ring app from the home screen and then added it back on again - seemed to work. No issues now.

I'm not sure if rebooting the screen had anything to do with it, I did that before I removed the app (switch is on the right door at the top, you'll need to open the door and remove a cover to access the switch).

Hope that helps someone else!

userV22GQCLHW6
Astronaut

Ring don't working in my phone

JoseDB
Constellation

@userV22GQCLHW6 wrote:

Ring don't working in my phone

This is a forum for Ring on our refrigerator. Nothing to do with phones.

Highlighted
userbjoHZZ95lv
Constellation

Is the fridge supposed to answer your doorbell automatically if someone rings?

When I first got the fridge it wouldn't automatically answer but now after some updates it does.  I'd rather not have it automatically answer and instead require me to press the answer button.

Like if I'm not by the fridge it will still answer vs letting me answer on my phone.  That aint right is it?

SamsungFamilyHub
Cosmic Ray

1) Long Press the Ring icon and drag it to the delete on top of the screen. This will remove it from the homes screen

2) Click "App", find "Ring" click on it, then "Add" the 3X3. This will add a larger Ring app to the home screen

3) Login to Ring

4) It should not log out any more. 

usersYpWSv2NNf
Constellation

Your suggestion does NOT work. Still logs out constantly